Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blogoversary...yayyyy..:)


Hurrayyyyyy!!!! Today is the day to celebrate my first blogoversary....:) I wrote my first post on this blog on June 18Th 2008. I was always a total foodie, and with this blog I got my own place to share my experiments with all kinds of food.

In this year I have written 42 posts. I have participated in 8 blog events altogether.

The things I could have done better:
  1. I could have taken some photography classes/tutorials to improve the quality of photos in my blog. Although I did some experiments and I guess I improved over the year.
  2. There is always a room for background materials or should I say presentation materials like plates, decorating stuff.
  3. More and more blog events - There is no end to this. I love blog events and sending entries to them is a a sheer pleasure. I should have participated more.
  4. Some photoshop training might have helped me to play with the images more.
The Things I would like to do in next year:
  1. I would like to be more regular with my posts coming year.
  2. I want to host my own event here on my own blog.
  3. I also want to participate in foodbuzz more actively.
  4. I want to include healthy recipes.
  5. I want my blog to look good.
  6. I should be adding more external links to my blog to make it more resourceful.
The whole year has been an amazing journey. I can't find words to express my feelings towards the blogging community. It means so much to me. I really thank from bottom of my heart to all the bloggers, readers, my friends, my parents, and all those known and unknowns out there who supported me throughout the year.

So what's for the celebration???

Celebration can't be without food. Right? I will be starting this year with a post of a homemade veggie pizza!!!

If you are a first time visitor to my blog, please leave your comments, I would like to know who you are and if you are a regular commenter, thank you very much and I hope you keep coming back. You can grab some cake and enjoy!!!!

Photo by flickr user: serahsonline



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Manali.........Keep the good things coming our way!!!!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Manali said...

Thank you very much Ashwini and Teena!!

Ivy said...

Happy Blogoversary YOU!