Saturday, June 28, 2008

Watermelon Juice


A really simple recipe to keep you off the heat.


It was really hot this afternoon here in Los Angeles. That's when I came up with this amazingly simple recipe. I happened to have 2 watermelons that we bought from Costco yesterday.

I started with making a puree of watermelon chunks until fairly smooth. Added freshly ground black pepper and 2 tablespoons of honey, added salt to taste.
Oh and I minced fresh leaves of mint and added it in to the grinder along with the watermelon chunks.

After grinding the chunks I squeezed 1 juice of lime in to it. Mixed well and kept it in to the refrigerator. To keep the chilling factor I added ice cubes.

Made my afternoon really refreshing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will try reciepe...
Thankyou !

Dr Sachin Rasal said...

aree waaa!!! he baghunach khawas watatay... manali, ekdam expert cook zaleli distiyes...good good...keep on mosting more n more reciepies...will try out few...since i ma also in invention phase :)